Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Thanks: Courtney Manovich Completes Winter Internship


The Jackson Hole Chamber of Commerce would like to recognize Courtney Manovich for her work with the Chamber as Winter Intern!

Courtney graduated this spring from Point Park University in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania with a Bachelor of Science in the School of Business - Sport, Art, Entertainment Management. Her primary project involved working directly with Chamber members to help update and refresh their ChamberMaster listings.

Casey Stout, IOM, Executive Assistant, commented, "It was a pleasure watching Courtney expand her professional network while working one-on-one with Chamber staff and our members."

Courtney commented, "My internship at the Chamber was not just a learning experience, it was a warm and fun involvement with some of the friendliest and most caring individuals I’ve ever met in my life. My experience provided me with the knowledge of marketing, meetings, events, tourism, and how to comfortably network with community members and business owners in and around Jackson Hole. This internship has opened my eyes to so many different career paths and interests that I would never have known about if it was not for the Chamber. Being able to learn every aspect that there is to offer in the business world as an intern, all while having fun, is one decision I am glad I made and I will never regret!"

About the Jackson Hole Chamber of Commerce Internship Program: The Chamber o provides unparalleled opportunities for high school and college students looking to immerse themselves in the business world.  Internships are geared to the intern’s skills and interests as well as Membership business needs. Visit http://www.jacksonholechamber.com/initiatives/internships.php.

Courtney is pictured with Rick Howe, IOM, Director of Visitor Services. 

No comments:

Post a Comment